Today our Borough Clerk held the drawing for ballot position, and I am going to be in position 3 (of 4). What does that mean? Well, as soon as the sample ballot is available, we will provide a copy here. In the interim...
How do I register to vote?
Click here to access the NJ Division of Elections; or print, complete & mail the Camden County Voter Registration form provided here:
(Note: this is the English language version, but other versions, including Spanish, are available at the link above.)
When is Election Day?
Election Day is Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
I'll be away on Election Day. How can I Vote by Mail?
Voting by Mail has never been more convenient!
A recent change to the NJ law now allows you to request ballots for all future elections. Apply once and receive a ballot for every election without having to re-apply. This law also makes persons that received a Vote By Mail Ballot in the 2016 General Election automatically enrolled to receive Vote By Mail Ballots in future elections.
If you would like to Vote by Mail, click on the application form below. Once this form is loaded, print the application and follow these instructions:
If you will be receiving or have received a ballot and you want to vote in a voting machine at the polls on Election Day instead, you may complete this form to be removed from the list.
- You must be a registered voter in order to apply for a Mail-In Ballot.
- Once you apply for a Mail-In Ballot, you will not be permitted to vote by machine at your polling place in the same election.
- You will receive instructions with your ballot.
- Your Mail-In Ballot must be received by the County Board of Election before close of polls on Election Day or postmarked by Election Day and received within 48 hours.
- Do not submit more than one application for the same election.
- You may apply to receive a ballot for a single election or for all future elections.
- Warning: Your Vote By Mail application must be received by the County Clerk not later than 7 days prior to the election, unless you apply in person during the County Clerk’s office hours up to 3:00 PM the day prior to the election. For more information, call (856) 225-7219.